It’s now my husband’s turn to make ice cream. He chose chocolate flavor.
The ingredients are:
2 250 ml all purpose cream
1 300 ml condensed milk
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Here’s the steps on how to make your home made ice cream without an ice cream maker.
1. Refrigerate the all purpose cream & condensed milk for 1 to 2 hours;
2. Mix the cocoa powder, condensed milk, & vanilla extract on a separate bowl until it is well blended;
3. Pour the all purpose cream in the bowl and whip cream until it has doubled;
4. Add the mixture to the whipped cream and whip it until it is well blended;
5. Add the chocolate bits and marshmallow and mix it using a spatula.
6. You can put it in small cups for faster freezing or in a 1 gallon container.
7. Top it with chocolate bits & marshmallows.